Assertive Interpersonal Communication
It should be so simple to communicate. You talk, they listen. You write, they read. You ask; they answer. You explain; they understand. It all sounds simple. But it isn’t.
Effective communication is a two-way process between two or more persons. It is about sending a message that is also being correctly received and understood by the other person. For communication to be effective, it is important to understand how the people you are interacting with may interpret your message. The process of communication occurs when we are speaking, listening, reading, writing and through non-verbal communication.
People communicate with others every day, every moment of their life. Knowing how we are seen by others (non-verbal communication and facial expressions), heard by others (listening) or the manner in which we say things to other (speaking) and the effect we have on others can be a huge advantage or disadvantage if we don’t know the impact we have on others.
Following this workshop you will be able to:
- Become skilful in active listening
- Confidently speak up to share your points of view or convey information
- Utilize a process for problem solving
- Discover an effective and empathetic way to communicate bad news
- Become an assertive communicator without seeming pushy and heavy handed
- Discover how to give constructive feedback and receive criticism
- Identify how you communicate in a team setting
- Increase productivity as a result of communicating better
- Give staff or associates feedback in a non-threatening manner
- Handle difficult problems or issues faster
Money Back Guarantee
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the course content or some way you feel that the course does not live up to your expectations, just contact us in writing on where we fell short and we will fully refund your money.
Who should attend:
Business owners, marketing managers, sales executives, designers and start-ups, advertising executives.
To bring Pamela Wigglesworth into your organization, give her a call at (+65) 6241 9834 or drop an email at email@example.com today.