Meet Pamela Wigglesworth CSP, Speaker & Marketing Consultant
Speaker, marketing consultant, entrepreneur, Managing Director, author, motivator, training facilitator and mentor. These are just some of the ways to describe the various roles I have at any one given time, yet first and foremost I am an entrepreneur. I love being an entrepreneur.
Hi. I’m Pamela Wigglesworth.
I have a global and multi-cultural outlook on life and business. Having lived in five countries, visited 26, spoken in 9 countries and been a resident of Asia for over 28 years, I am on a mission.
My mission is to help as many businesses communicate the value of their products and services by ‘demystifying the marketing madness’. Businesses who clearly understand who their target audience is; know their marketing message and where their customers are hanging out are able to effectively increase their leads and convert them into sales. By chunking down these various processes, I am able to move clients out of the marketing madness and chaos into a place of clarity, calm and action.
In addition, I work with organizations across multiple industries to enable individuals to communicate more effectively, build their Executive Presence and to deliver their messages with style, confidence and authority.
As an international speaker and trainer I work with companies across multiple industries to help them with their branding & marketing communication, and executive presentations so they too can reach and engage their customers to increase sales of their product or services.
- Managing Director of Experiential Hands-on Learning.
- Creator of the SME 101 Marketing Bootcamp, a joint-venture with Singapore Press Holdings, STJOBS.
- A member of the Global Speaker’s Federation and 2011- 2012 Vice President of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore.
- A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), she is one of fewer than 800 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide. The Certified Speaking Professional designation is conferred by the National Speakers Association (USA) on accomplished professional speakers who have meet strict criteria. Speakers must document a proven track record of continuing speaking experience and expertise, as well as a commitment to ongoing education, outstanding client service and ethical behaviour.
- WSQ Advanced Certification in Training & Assessment (ACTA) certified.
- Author of The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur: How to Quickly Start and Run a Successful Small Business; Public Relations: An easy, step-by-step guide to creating a small business public relations and media plan; and Small Business Acceleration: Get Noticed using Facebook, LinkedIn, Email Marketing, Public Relations and Video Marketing.
I welcome the opportunity to chat with you about your company’s training needs and how I can assist you. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to your business success!