I am a huge fan of working with entrepreneurs. I’m one myself. In fact, some close friends might venture to say that I’m a serial entrepreneur, but that’s a totally different story. I often wonder what goes through people’s mind when they make the decision to venture out on their own. Is bei ...Read more about this...
In a report on Entrepreneurship at a Glance 2016 from the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), it suggests that there is a revival in worldwide entrepreneurship. That’s great news given that entrepreneurs and SME’s tend to be the drivers of economic growth as well as th ...Read more about this...
February 18, 2014 By: Pamela - No Comments
When I attend or speak at seminars or talks about marketing, I mingle around and ask the group of marketing executives, SMEs or entrepreneurs the same question. So what brings you here today and what do you hope to walk away with at the end of the session. The responses tend to a variation of these ...Read more about this...
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018