You may have a broad idea about who you’re selling to. You may know their approximate age, their location, or the sort of keywords they are using to search for products. But is that information enough to turn visitors, fans, and followers into customers?What Is a Buyer Persona?Buyer persona ...Read more about this...
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017
- Becoming a Great Presenter September 4, 2017
- Fast-Track StartUp Marketing – The 5 Things Your Start-Up Needs To Do To Create An Online Presence August 2, 2017
- Are you selling a product, service or your brand? July 10, 2017
- Entrepreneurship… Do you have what it takes to be self-employed? July 3, 2017