Contests can be one of the most lucrative marketing payoffs if done right. The idea of winning prizes has a tendency to draws a crowd, and Facebook is the only true way to reach so many diverse demographics with such a limited budget. Make the most out of your online marketing by creating engaging F ...Read more about this...
July 3, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
You most likely have heard the cliché that a "picture is worth a thousand words". When it comes to slide presentations you have the advantage of combining pictures and words as a marketing tool for your business. It all begins by putting together a good slide presentation that gets the message out ...Read more about this...
Any populated social network is a great source of targeted traffic. Users are divided up by specific demographics and interests with minimal effort by businesses. Some of these networks make it easier than others. LinkedIn is a great example of a social network that is almost intentionally built wit ...Read more about this...
April 4, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
If you have successfully built a Linked-In page, you will want to make sure that you monetize it as best as possible. There are a few techniques that many people do not know or use to their advantage as much as they should. One great method is to extract your Linked-In connections and use them in co ...Read more about this...
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018