When it comes to meeting people and presenting in person, you are in a good position to ‘read the room’, to get a sense of how your information is or isn’t being accepted. You can see first-hand the nuances of body language, facial gestures and signs of disengagement of people looking at their ...Read more about this...
- Transitions: The Missing Link in your Presentation June 15, 2020
- Crafting a Powerful Persuasive Presentation May 24, 2020
- Virtually Speaking – Putting your Best Self Forward for Virtual meetings May 4, 2020
- Are you ready to ride the waves of change post pandemic? April 20, 2020
- Are you a Thought Leader? April 2, 2020