When it comes to meeting people and presenting in person, you are in a good position to ‘read the room’, to get a sense of how your information is or isn’t being accepted. You can see first-hand the nuances of body language, facial gestures and signs of disengagement of people looking at their ...Read more about this...
- It’s not my first Rodeo—But this one is Different August 14, 2020
- Telling the Truth August 7, 2020
- A Journey of Self-discovery while Starting a New Business and Recreating an Existing one. August 3, 2020
- Transitions: The Missing Link in your Presentation June 15, 2020
- Crafting a Powerful Persuasive Presentation May 24, 2020