The subject of unemployment and looking for work at 50+ is not a new phenomenon. The difference is that people are willing to talk about it and the injustice of ageism. The people willing to talk about it are those who’ve been made redundant and are now challenged with finding work.Let’s face it ...Read more about this...
- Top 5 Ways to Build an Email List May 8, 2019
- Entrepreneurship… Do you have what it takes to be self-employed? March 25, 2019
- Are you ready to take a leap of faith…..in yourself and your abilities March 11, 2019
- In my mind, I’m already there March 3, 2019
- Are you as equally prepared as Noah? October 25, 2018