The subject of unemployment and looking for work at 50+ is not a new phenomenon. The difference is that people are willing to talk about it and the injustice of ageism. The people willing to talk about it are those who’ve been made redundant and are now challenged with finding work.Let’s face it ...Read more about this...
- Are you as equally prepared as Noah? October 25, 2018
- The scariest thing I ever did, changed my life forever October 8, 2018
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018