When you give a presentation you need to remember that effective communication is tied up in the use of your voice and body language far more than in the content of what you are saying. Some studies have found that body language accounts for 55% of what we take away with us when we have sat through ...Read more about this...
July 2, 2011 By: Pamela - No Comments
The fear of public speaking is one of the top fears that people have. Statistics show that over 41% of people have some level of fear or anxiety with regards to speaking in front of an audience. This fear often manifests itself as excessive sweating, sweaty palms, increased heart rates, blanking ...Read more about this...
- Are you as equally prepared as Noah? October 25, 2018
- The scariest thing I ever did, changed my life forever October 8, 2018
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018