U.S. weekly reported that approximately 78% of all American Super Bowl viewers only watch the game for the advertisements; this data was compiled on a study done in 2014 from 1,000 research participants. The fact of the matter is that people enjoy watching videos. It doesn’t matter if it’s ...Read more about this...
- Are you a Thought Leader? April 2, 2020
- To Survive, You Need to Follow the Bubbles March 24, 2020
- What Does Industry 4.0 Look Like for Entrepreneurs in 2020? February 4, 2020
- Do Prospects Know, Like, and Trust Your Brand? December 2, 2019
- Is Social Media Making Us Narcissistic? November 22, 2019