High Performance Presentation Mastery
Are you a senior executive or in a high-level management position that requires you to deliver presentations to key internal and external stakeholders? Have you found that the presentations you use to give are not cutting it at the senior level?
Perhaps your confidence has been shaken. Gone are the days when you could ‘wing it’ and read your presentation from a PowerPoint; not to mention the questions being asked of you are a lot more challenging. The stakes are higher. The Board of Directors, CEO, and Investors demand a higher level of information and engagement from you. Presenting to leaders requires more than just you showing up.
High Performance Presentation Mastery has been developed for you. This is a high-powered in-house presentation skills course will teach you the three key elements you need to know to develop presentations to a C-Level audience.
Business leaders are extremely busy which means you need to get their attention within the first two minutes of the presentation for them to remain engaged.
As a result, you will have an advantage in meetings by reading the nonverbal signals of those around you and most importantly, how to arrange your presentation for busy, time-strapped management.
The course includes videotaped sessions for participants to use in-conjunction with assignments to further advance their skills.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Move from the WWD (What We Do) to Impactful Presentation Openings
- Convey your message in a clear, logical and focused fashion
- Understand how C-suite presentations differ from the typical presentation format
- Build your Business Case – Sharing the Why You, Why your Company, Why Now?
- Open doors to high profile individuals by breaking
- Tap into the 5 Core Personal Motivators & 22 Reasons why People Buy
- Understand the client or prospect’s state of mind
- Achieve ‘buy in’ from decision makers towards your points of view
- Use body language to project status, confidence and establish credibility
- Convert objections into opportunities to learn more of what your client needs
- Engage your audience with storytelling
- Move with purpose and meaning; use gestures with added visual dimension
- Handle difficult questions with ease
- Build your ethos before and during your presentation
- Gain trust and increase collaboration
Money Back Guarantee
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the course content or some way you feel that the course does not live up to your expectations, just contact us in writing on where we fell short and we will fully refund your money.