Fast Track Marketing
Wouldn’t it be great to start each day to find your inbox with five or more new targeted prospects eager to learn more about your product or service? Isn’t that what every entrepreneur and small business owner desires?
It is possible to get prospects coming to your website to make enquiries, but first they have to know you exist, where to find you and know how you solve their most pressing issues, problems and pains. That is where marketing comes in.
Marketing is something you know need, but to be honest, you’re not really clear what marketing is, nor what to do or even how to begin. Being honest with yourself and seeking help is the step. This is where Fast Track Marketing comes in.
Fast track marketing is all about attracting your ideal prospects through various traffic sources and by giving them something of value, getting them to ‘opt-in’ to receive information from you. Once you have their email details you can subsequently keep the conversation going with them, educating them and moving them through your sales pipeline to achieve a sale.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do following this 2-day workshop
- You’ll be clear about what marketing is and its purpose
- Drill down to your ideal target audience (consumers who want and can afford your product and service)
- Go to them! Find out where your ideal target audience is hanging out so you can market to them
- Decide your marketing objectives/goals and set the marketing budget to get you there (Note: You don’t need a huge budget to play in the same sandbox as the big boys)
- Create your marketing message that tells potential customers how you help them with their problems
- Move consumers through the sales funnel with baby-step conversions
- Engage, educate and entertain consumers using social media
- Attract interest in your business by using lead magnets (videos, infographics, static banners, eBooks, reports, white papers)
- Use the power of Video to create awareness and build trust
- Capture leads and details with engaging opt-in forms strategically placed
- Keep the conversation going using education-based emails that educate and give the reader value
- Don’t go it alone; Discover the tools, tips and techniques that will help you get things done easily and at a low cost.
Money Back Guarantee
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the course content or some way you feel that the course does not live up to your expectations, just contact us in writing on where we fell short and we will fully refund your money.
Here’s what past participants had to say:
“The workshop “Increase your online marketing to increase your sales” was fantastic – very useful and engaging! I have rarely seen such a straight forward and hands-on approach that allows to implement a 100% of all the tips and tricks shared. Your suggestions about “Article Marketing” come just right to increase traffic to my website and I started exploring the list of article directories you gave us. It’s a great idea to get more visibility online and thanks to your valuable insights it will not affect my marketing budget. Thank you Pamela!”
– Monika Khaled Authorized distributor for Desert Diamonds Singapore and Co-chair for PrimeTime Small Business Group
“This is a good insight for beginner marketers and good introduction to social media. The course is coupled with relevant hands-on activities that lets attendees have a first-hand experience to start off with the basics.”
Who should attend:
Business owners, marketing managers, sales executives, designers and start-ups, advertising executives.
To bring Pamela Wigglesworth into your organization, give her a call at (+65) 6241 9834 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
SHARE THIS PAGE