Business Marketing Bootcamp
Reaching new customers and markets with the right tools takes focus and discipline….not genius! With all the various marketing tactics available to you, as an SME sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin and how to do it.
The Business Marketing Bootcamp, (conducted as a public workshop or a company marketing business retreat) aims to help small and medium enterprises like yours to thrive right now and beyond. Not only am I going to share what to do, I’m going to show you how to do it. Tap into the top three ways to get your business noticed, drive traffic to your business, increase leads and ultimately digital marketing.
The explosive growth of online social media sites Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest has resulted in billions of people becoming registered users. This tremendous growth makes social media an incredibly valuable marketing tool for your business.
Video is unquestionably the next big thing in business that will give you a head start over your competition in marketing and growing your business beyond what you’ve ever imagined possible. Video marketing is already popular but it will get more so in 2015.
Mobile phone marketing allows you to significantly increase your customer base by tapping into their small, smart, hand held devices.…literally at the swipe of the screen. In today’s market, it’s widely accepted that mobile phone marketing is an integral part of any marketing strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do as a result of this interactive, value packed 2-day Bootcamp:
- Be clear! Know who you really sell to…(needs your product/service and can pay for it).
- Clearly define your offer and communicate to consumers how you solve their problem.
- Understand the benefits of video and its importance for your business.
- Develop the three types of videos every company should have to convert prospects.
- Implement the top three must-haves for a mobile friendly website.
- Utilize the opportunity to reach out via your mobile phone to promote or advertise to existing and potential customers.
- Write video scripts that gains clients and prospects attention.
- Design email communications that moves prospects through your sales pipeline.
- Produce your own budget, low cost or premium videos.
- Upload videos that get found utilizing key elements that most people overlook.Use social media platforms to engage followers and as a lead generation tool.
- Reach prospects with proximity mobile marketing
Here’s what past participants had to say:
“Very informative, useful tips and engaging activities. You really feel like you’re getting inside info instead of listening to a professor read off a textbook. Our team will definitely be holding a meeting as soon as possible to implement all of the ideas to optimize our various social media platforms.”
– Teo Yi Yun, New Dreams Pte Ltd.
“It has been an awesome and fruitful 2-day with lots of learning on how to leverage the available free social media to help enhance my brand and personal branding. The ‘how to’ step-by-step guide is priceless. It has given me much confidence to pursue my business through social media.”
– Kim Underhill, Ultimate Balance Consultancy
“The SME Bootcamp gave me a lot of implementation ideas. I’ve immediately called for a company meeting next Monday to discuss all the strategies that can be implemented straight away. We need to divide and conquer among the whole team.”
– Audrey Chooi, Jaz Lai Pte Ltd
Who Should Attend:
Managers, team leaders and other general management professionals, sales and marketing professionals, business owners and anyone interested in learning cost effective tools and techniques to create awareness for your brand, improve leads and increase sales.
To bring Pamela Wigglesworth into your organization, give her a call at (+65) 6241 9834 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
SHARE THIS PAGE