Get it Done: Self-Publishing & Marketing your Book BOOKCamp
September 2 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
You wrote your book because you wanted to get your message, your knowledge or your solution out to the world. Getting your book written is the easy part. Getting it ready to publish and market it is a completely different thing all together. Most people become overwhelmed with the publishing process and the completion of the book stalls. Or they finish the manuscript, upload it to Amazon and hope that it will become a best seller.
Getting your book to market takes time and effort. Yet, when you sit down to get the details of your book sorted out and it’s a heck of a lot easier to spend an hour here and there to get your book listed on multiple platforms and to start generating income from multiple distribution platforms. Learn what is required to self-publish and marketing your book.
Join Pamela Wigglesworth on Wed 2nd September & Thurs 3rd September from 9:30 am to 12 Noon for Get it Done BOOKCamp: Self-Publishing & Marketing your Book.
Early Bird Registration fee @ S$99/person (ends 20th Aug @11:59 pm)
Regular Registration fee @ S$119/person
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this 2-part BOOKCamp:
- What questions to ask when looking for an Editor
- What you need to include on your copyright’s page (before you publish)
- How to find the best fonts for book interiors
- Where to find affordable & professional book cover designs
- Understand the basics of the interior design layout so your book looks professional
- Where to find “Done For You” platforms for producing your book
- Writing the ideal long and short book descriptions that get readers to take notice
- Prepare the book meta data needed by Amazon and other book distributors
- How to sell on Amazon (Global distribution), Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo and Google Play
- How to find the right book categories for Amazon
- How to market your book using the ‘Look Inside’ feature on Amazon
- Creating an Amazon Author page and getting people to follow on Amazon
- Understanding the importance of book reviews
- What you need to do to pre-sell your book before the launch date
- How to sell to bookstores and libraries internationally
- How to use Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- And more…….
Now’s the time to get the book published and market it. Register today. Registration fee includes pdf course workbook.
About Pamela Wigglesworth, CSP
Results. They’re what every business strives for – be it an increase in sales, generating more leads and customers or perhaps improving brand awareness in the marketplace. International corporate trainer, speaker and Managing Director of Experiential Hands-on Learning, Pamela Wigglesworth, CSP is passionate about helping SMEs and entrepreneurs shorten their learning curve and accelerate their business results.
A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), she is one of fewer than 800 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide. The Certified Speaking Professional designation is conferred by the National Speakers Association (USA) on accomplished professional speakers who have meet strict criteria. Speakers must document a proven track record of continuing speaking experience and expertise, as well as a commitment to ongoing education, outstanding client service and ethical behaviour.
A resident of Asia for over 30 years, she works with companies across multiple industries to increase their awareness, increase leads and ultimately increase sales. Pamela helps companies to strategize, systemize and monetize their business. In addition, she assists corporate companies with sales presentation skills and personal communication skills.
She is the author of two books, Public Relations; and Small Business Acceleration: Get Noticed using Facebook, LinkedIn, Email Marketing, Public Relations and Video Marketing and The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur; How to Quickly Start and Run a Successful Small Business.