Fear-(less) Business Presentations Public Workshop
May 25 @ 9:00 am - May 26 @ 5:00 pmSGD925.00
The 2-Day course Fear-(Less) Business Presentations was designed to help you reduce your fear of speaking in front of groups at work by providing you with the four fundamentals of business presentations; content, delivery, non-verbal communication and visual aids. The concerns of forgetting the presentation, being paralyzed by nerves and the fear of the audience as a whole are reduced when you are able to identify what your greatest issues and fears are. With new skills and techniques, combined together with on-going practice, your confidence grows while simultaneously reducing your overall fears.
As a result you will be positioned to:
- Command the attention of the room from the beginning to the end of the presentation
- Deliver your message in a more natural, comfortable and confident manner
- Reduce the fear of speaking in public
- Effectively get your points across to stakeholders
- Avoid a state of panic when answering questions
- Manage your nerves and use the adrenaline rush to your advantage
- Be well prepared and relaxed with advance knowledge of the room set up and equipment
- Enjoy presenting and sharing with your audience vs. dreading the process
- Easily develop rapport with your audience
- Speak in a manner that conveys authority
- Display positive body language that shows you are in control
- Use techniques that keep you from forgetting your content while presenting
Who should attend:
Management professionals, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Executives, Trainers, Teachers, or Entrepreneurs, that present to groups of any size, this workshop is for you. This workshop is for anyone who does presentations for any purpose within an organisation and who desire to move up to the next leave of presentation and performance.
Register Today! Click the Register Now Button!