- This event has passed.
Business Building BoostCamp
July 28, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
August 11 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
August 25 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
September 8 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
September 22 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
October 6 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
October 20 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
November 3 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
November 17 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
December 1 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
– A marketing implementation mastermind for start-ups
As a small business owner, especially solopreneurs, it’s challenging to grow a business when you’re the one and only person working in and on the business. When entrepreneurs start their business, far too many people focus on the daily operations of working ‘in’ the business and tend to forget to work ‘on’ the business.
One vital element of the business for start-ups that tends to get aside is marketing. It’s not that you don’t think marketing is important, it really comes down to not knowing what to do or how to do it. I get it. When I started my business 25 years ago, I was in the same situation. It can feel like you are working in a vacuum with no one to talk to or to bounce ideas off, seek advice or ask questions.
That’s why I’ve created the Business Building BoostCamp, a marketing implementation mastermind.
When you become part of a mastermind group, you have the benefit of tapping the minds of like-minded people to help you tackle your challenges and problems together. The other members of the group, along with the facilitator, become peer-advisors sharing their knowledge and experiences (both good and bad) with the group.
When you come together regularly, you’re able to brainstorm ideas, provide each other emotional support and most importantly, keep you accountable so that you’ll achieve steady progress in your business.
Participating in a mastermind enables you to accelerate your business growth by shortening your learning curve.
How this BoostCamp Works:
- 10 x (1.5-hour) sessions conducted virtually over alternate weeks to allow for implementation
- A new marketing lesson introduced each session
- Support materials, worksheets, templates and resources provided throughout
- Network, engage & support other members during sharing sessions
- BoostCamp sessions are held at the start of the workweek to create momentum for the week ahead
- Mastermind session is conducted from 7:30am – 9:00am via Zoom
- Become part of an exclusive Facebook group for added group and faciltator support
- Limited to a maximum of 24 persons
Topics covered in the BoostCamp
- Demystifying marketing: the 3 key components to your success
- Clarifying your marketing message and ideal target audience
- Simple tactics you can easily implement for branding and marketing your business
- 5 Elements every website needs to help sales conversions
- Social media marketing made easy; curated and original content, social media management tools
- Making the most of LinkedIn, profiles and prospecting
- Email Marketing – staying connected with your clients and prospect
- Email marketing hacks to improve open rates and conversion
- Utilize the P.A.S.T.O.R technique for marketing copywriting
- Discover freelancers and virtual assistants to outsource tasks and free up your time
Who is this BoostCamp for:
This BoostCamp is for new business owners and start-ups that are eager to gain a better understanding of the marketing process and crafting marketing strategies.
It is for entrepreneurs who are looking for low cost, no cost marketing tactics to promote their business to their ideal target audience to increase awareness, increase leads and ultimately increase sales.
BoostCamp Start Date: 28th July 2020
Cost: $575 SGD/person
About Pamela Wigglesworth, CSP
Results. They’re what every business strives for – be it an increase in sales, generating more leads and customers or perhaps improving brand awareness in the marketplace. International corporate trainer, speaker and Managing Director of Experiential Hands-on Learning, Pamela Wigglesworth, CSP is passionate about helping SMEs and entrepreneurs shorten their learning curve and accelerate their business results.
A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), she is one of fewer than 800 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide. The Certified Speaking Professional designation is conferred by the National Speakers Association (USA) on accomplished professional speakers who have meet strict criteria. Speakers must document a proven track record of continuing speaking experience and expertise, as well as a commitment to ongoing education, outstanding client service and ethical behaviour.
A resident of Asia for over 30 years, she works with companies across multiple industries to increase their awareness, increase leads and ultimately increase sales. Pamela helps companies to strategize, systemize and monetize their business. In addition, she assists corporate companies with sales presentation skills and personal communication skills.
She is the author of two books, Public Relations; and Small Business Acceleration: Get Noticed using Facebook, LinkedIn, Email Marketing, Public Relations and Video Marketing and The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur; How to Quickly Start and Run a Successful Small Business.