Branding for Success Public Workshop
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmSGD525.00
This high energy 2-day workshop offers a simple step-by-step process to formulate a consumer focused brand by developing a brand blueprint. This training is interactive. Short facilitation followed by individual in class assignments, small and large group discussion and hands-on learning activities.
As a result of attending this training you will be able to:
- Know the difference between a brand and branding
- Develop a brand perception that connects with the consumer
- Identify your true, niche target audience (your ideal customer), clarify the demographics and psychographics that relates to this audience
- Define your brand’s (USP) Unique Selling Proposition that answers the consumer’s wants and needs
- Write a marketing message that addresses the pains, issues, problems experienced consumer and clearly communicate to them your solution
- Build a brand personality that aligns with their personality
- Identify your brand positioning so you are selling at the right price and in the correct place
- Establish a brand name, brand colours, fonts, tag lines and packaging that tells the consumer what you are all about and creates an image that they resonate with.
- Craft a brand marketing strategy that drives your target audience to your place of business or website
- Ensure you’re marketing through the right marketing channels, at the right time and place.
Who should attend:
Business owners, marketing managers, sales executives, designers and start-ups.
Not quite sure yet? That’s okay. Click here to receive more information about the branding process.