I am a huge fan of working with entrepreneurs. I’m one myself. In fact, some close friends might venture to say that I’m a serial entrepreneur, but that’s a totally different story. I often wonder what goes through people’s mind when they make the decision to venture out on their own. Is bei ...Read more about this...
In a report on Entrepreneurship at a Glance 2016 from the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), it suggests that there is a revival in worldwide entrepreneurship. That’s great news given that entrepreneurs and SME’s tend to be the drivers of economic growth as well as th ...Read more about this...
February 18, 2014 By: Pamela - No Comments
When I attend or speak at seminars or talks about marketing, I mingle around and ask the group of marketing executives, SMEs or entrepreneurs the same question. So what brings you here today and what do you hope to walk away with at the end of the session. The responses tend to a variation of these ...Read more about this...
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017
- Becoming a Great Presenter September 4, 2017
- Fast-Track StartUp Marketing – The 5 Things Your Start-Up Needs To Do To Create An Online Presence August 2, 2017
- Are you selling a product, service or your brand? July 10, 2017
- Entrepreneurship… Do you have what it takes to be self-employed? July 3, 2017