If you were to ask newbie entrepreneurs about their marketing strategy, most will tell you they don’t have one. My guess is that they share a similar belief with other individuals starting up and that is they believe marketing their business will be expensive. Most operate under the assumption tha ...Read more about this...
Small businesses and startups don’t need the frills and thrills, the bells and whistles of the sophisticated media campaigns that corporations invest so much in. But any media strategy needs a clear direction, which can only be determined if you identify the targeted audience and its needs, and di ...Read more about this...
February 7, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
Close your eyes and think back to the time when you first started your business. Remember the day when you sold your first product or service, or when you officially launched your website? Can you recall the time and effort you put in and how excited you were to finally get the business off the grou ...Read more about this...
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017
- Becoming a Great Presenter September 4, 2017
- Fast-Track StartUp Marketing – The 5 Things Your Start-Up Needs To Do To Create An Online Presence August 2, 2017
- Are you selling a product, service or your brand? July 10, 2017
- Entrepreneurship… Do you have what it takes to be self-employed? July 3, 2017