If you were to ask newbie entrepreneurs about their marketing strategy, most will tell you they don’t have one. My guess is that they share a similar belief with other individuals starting up and that is they believe marketing their business will be expensive. Most operate under the assumption tha ...Read more about this...
Small businesses and startups don’t need the frills and thrills, the bells and whistles of the sophisticated media campaigns that corporations invest so much in. But any media strategy needs a clear direction, which can only be determined if you identify the targeted audience and its needs, and di ...Read more about this...
February 7, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
Close your eyes and think back to the time when you first started your business. Remember the day when you sold your first product or service, or when you officially launched your website? Can you recall the time and effort you put in and how excited you were to finally get the business off the grou ...Read more about this...
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018