If you were to ask newbie entrepreneurs about their marketing strategy, most will tell you they don’t have one. My guess is that they share a similar belief with other individuals starting up and that is they believe marketing their business will be expensive. Most operate under the assumption tha ...Read more about this...
December 19, 2016 By: Pamela - No Comments
Search engine optimization (SEO) is all about increasing the online visibility of your business. Once upon a time, SEO was mostly about adding keywords to your website and getting other people to link to you.These things are still important; however, Google has become smarter and takes into account ...Read more about this...
November 7, 2016 By: Pamela - No Comments
Social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, content marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing – so many ways to market products and services online can be daunting for anyone, and 50-something entrepreneurs are no exception. But online marketing is more than worthwhile, a ...Read more about this...
So what’s the big secret you ask? Did you know that it is possible for your company to land on page 1 of Google organic searches within 24 hours if done correctly with one simple element…a video.You may or may not be aware that back in 2006 Google purchased YouTube for $1.65 Billion dollars. O ...Read more about this...
- Do you have too much on your plate? May 21, 2018
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018