Contests can be one of the most lucrative marketing payoffs if done right. The idea of winning prizes has a tendency to draws a crowd, and Facebook is the only true way to reach so many diverse demographics with such a limited budget. Make the most out of your online marketing by creating engaging F ...Read more about this...
July 3, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
You most likely have heard the cliché that a "picture is worth a thousand words". When it comes to slide presentations you have the advantage of combining pictures and words as a marketing tool for your business. It all begins by putting together a good slide presentation that gets the message out ...Read more about this...
Any populated social network is a great source of targeted traffic. Users are divided up by specific demographics and interests with minimal effort by businesses. Some of these networks make it easier than others. LinkedIn is a great example of a social network that is almost intentionally built wit ...Read more about this...
April 4, 2013 By: Pamela - No Comments
If you have successfully built a Linked-In page, you will want to make sure that you monetize it as best as possible. There are a few techniques that many people do not know or use to their advantage as much as they should. One great method is to extract your Linked-In connections and use them in co ...Read more about this...
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017
- Becoming a Great Presenter September 4, 2017
- Fast-Track StartUp Marketing – The 5 Things Your Start-Up Needs To Do To Create An Online Presence August 2, 2017
- Are you selling a product, service or your brand? July 10, 2017
- Entrepreneurship… Do you have what it takes to be self-employed? July 3, 2017