I am a huge fan of working with entrepreneurs. I’m one myself. In fact, some close friends might venture to say that I’m a serial entrepreneur, but that’s a totally different story. I often wonder what goes through people’s mind when they make the decision to venture out on their own. Is bei ...Read more about this...
September 5, 2016 By: Pamela - No Comments
Making the decision to branch out on your own is not one to be taken lightly. Entrepreneurship is truly a personal journey like nothing you’ve experienced before. My first venture into entrepreneurship began in 1993 when I made the decision to leave the corporate world and set up my own bout ...Read more about this...
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017