The subject of unemployment and looking for work at 50+ is not a new phenomenon. The difference is that people are willing to talk about it and the injustice of ageism. The people willing to talk about it are those who’ve been made redundant and are now challenged with finding work.Let’s face it ...Read more about this...
- It’s time for you to ask and answer some tough questions about your future. April 9, 2018
- There’s Power in the word Choice. As a Baby Boomer, it’s time to make a Choice. April 4, 2018
- It’s Time to Take Matters into Your Own Hands March 28, 2018
- The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm March 21, 2018
- How to Get Started with Social Media for the 50/60-Something Entrepreneur November 7, 2017